What I do | As the Director of Organizational Development & Communications , I have the pleasure of leading a talented team that develops, maintains, and advocates learning and internal communication initiatives that are engaging and effective for multiple audiences – our Front Burner All-Stars, Franchisees and Operators in the field, and team members in Melting Pot restaurants around the world. I also partner with other departments and each member of Executive Leadership to foster and promote the company cultures and strategic initiatives for Front Burner, Melting Pot, and emerging brand, Melting Pot Social.
Who I am | A feisty Florida native who loves the ocean, the beach, music, food, libations, and laughing. Always down to explore the outdoors, on foot, in a kayak, on a bicycle, or a boat.
It would be my pleasure to answer any questions about | Event planning and production (NROs, training, conferences, Annual Reunion, Operators’ Conference, etc.), company culture, training and development programs, UMELT, internal communications, FranConnect, document design, and using InDesign, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
What I love |
- Movie: I will always be a sucker for Star Wars: A New Hope, Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade, and Dirty Dancing.
- Song: *Today* my favorite song is Indiana by Magic City Hippies. Ask me again tomorrow.
- Book: As a English major, I love all my books. But I highly recommend Brain Rules by John Medina – a great read!
- Color: 922 C
- Food: Cheese! I am a sucker for a cheese plate, cheese enchiladas, cheesy lasagna, cheese fondue, cheesecake … I LOVE cheese.
- The Melting Pot Menu Item: See above … all the cheese fondue!
- Vacation Destination: My boyfriend and I love a great cruise to a tropical destination, but we’ve set our sights on Europe or the Pacific Islands as our next great adventure.