SUMMARY & RESPONSBILITIES:
- General helpdesk/support experience.
- MicrosoftOffice, Outlook and other software knowledge.
- MicrosoftOperating systems, XP,Vista and 7.
- Mac experience/knowledge preferred but not required.
- General networkand wireless network knowledge.
- POS experience helpful but not required.
- Ability to travel locally to locations and work unsupervised.
- Knowledge in setting up small LAN’s .
- General network printer knowledge.
- General laptop/PC repair/troubleshooting knowledge.
- Familiarity with setting up and managing local Intranet websites.
- Ability to setup new users/employees .
- Availability to be on call nights and weekends as needed.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must
be able to perform all job responsibilities and accountabilities. The items
listed in the IT Support Specialist Position job description are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
College degree preferred. Must have 2 years experience in IT profession as helpdesk/support. Must
have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Team Player